DT Competition Black Spokes 14/15g = 2/1.8mm 262mm Introduction
The classic lightweight spoke for all round use, with a black finish.
Specification and Features of DT Competition Black Spokes 14/15g = 2/1.8mm 262mm
- The 14 / 15 gauge double butted spoke is 1.8 mm thick in the centre to save weight, but 2 mm thick at the end where strength is needed
- The butting process adds strength through cold forging of the metal
- Made from X5 stainless steel, containing chrome for rust resistance and nickel for strength
- The rolling of the nipple thread removes no metal from the spoke and preserves the grain of the material, maximising strength
- Finished in black using an electro-chemical treatment that is durable, and does not weaken the spoke
- Comes supplied with 12 mm DT alloy nipples
- Weight: 382 grams for 64 x 264 mm length spokes
DT Competition Black Spokes 14/15g = 2/1.8mm 262mm perfect for
- Perfect for all wheels with correct size rims.